On Saturday, September 28, the Greater Cleveland Aquarium will be hosting an evening filled with murder, mystery, and mayhem at their first ever Murder Mystery Night!
Guests will enjoy a delicious dinner served in a Windows on the River banquet room. During dinner, staff members from the Greater Cleveland Aquarium will invite guests to work as investigators to help track down a killer!
- Fresh herb cruster prime rib of beef with rosemary au jus.
- Capri chicken (lightly breaded chicken breast topped with fresh diced tomatoes, artichoke hearts & lemon butter sauce)
- Vegetarian eggplant Parmesan (breaded eggplant in a rich tomato sauce w/ Parmesan)
- California Salmon
All dinners come with:
- Rolls & Butter
- Italian mixed greens salad w/ mozzarella, roasted peppers, and cherry tomatoes.
- Garlic whipped potato nests
- Green beans with red pepper and dill
- Cheesecake with raspberry sauce
Tickets for the Murder Mystery Night are $50 for pass holders or $60 for non-pass holders, and are available for purchase online at www.greaterclevelandaquarium.com. Please call 216.862.8803 ext 117 for group pricing.
Not convinced that this will be a fun event? Check out the Greater Cleveland Aquarium’s promotional video!
If you’re unable to attend the Murder Mystery Night at the Greater Cleveland Aquarium, consider scheduling a visit for the whole family sometime soon! This Cleveland gem is the only free-standing aquarium in Ohio, and it includes 35 exhibits in 10 different galleries. It’s a great family-friendly activity that kids and adults alike are sure to enjoy. For more information, check out their website!