For some, today is a holiday and you’ve got the day off. So, why not go visit a museum for free?
- Cleveland Botanical Garden, open 1pm – 4pm
- Cleveland Museum of Art, open 9:30am – 5:30pm
- The Cleveland Children’s Museum, open 10am – 4:45pm
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, open 10am to 5:30pm
- Cleveland Museum of Natural History Smead Discovery Center, open 10am to 4:30pm
- Western Reserve Historical Society, open 10am – 4pm
- Maltz Museum of Jewish Heritage, open 11am – 5pm
The Cleveland Orchestra is also putting on a serious of free performances throughout the day, check it out here.